This is the Auburn, a tiny house vacation property built by Cabinscape in Central Frontenac, Ontario, Canada.
The company will launch another model to rent this summer, but right now you can book your stay in this private retreat that sleeps up to four in two queen lofts. The interior says “modern cozy” with it’s clean lines, wood interior and plenty of amenities. All that and it comes with a private dock and sunset views!
The Auburn: Cabinscape Ontario Tiny House Vacation
Loft over the kitchen accessible via ladder. Great windows.
The big window in the kitchen is great! Open shelving for pots.
The couch sits between the ladders to the bedrooms.
Four burner stove top and refrigerator for making food.
Those pillows are super cute! Love the cacti in the window sill.
Such gorgeous views out your bedroom window.
You are surrounded by trees at this retreat.
No one to bug you! Enjoy a quiet summer vacation.
Pretty live edge counter. Fits great with the space. Huge deck, too!
Your own private dock for exploring the lake.
Perfect sunset views to cap off a successful summer day.
- Sunset Views: Beautiful sunset views from your private deck
- 2 Queen Loft Beds: Comfy memory foam mattresses
- Modern Amenities: Gas stovetop, fridge, running water, indoor toilet and hot shower
- Paddling: Canoe, paddles and life jackets provided for exploring
- Hiking / Biking: Access to hundreds of kilometres of trails with nearby access to the K&P rail trail
- Firepits: Private cabinside and lakeside firepits with firewood
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement - September 18, 2021
- Sand Pebble Cottage on Cape Cod - September 18, 2021
- Outer Banks Art Deco Geodesic Dome Home - September 17, 2021