It features the same amazing living room design (that doubles as extra sleeping!) that we saw in the original Kokosing, but this one dons a whole new color scheme that I love: White cabinets coupled with black appliances. Instead of the cottage vibe of the first version, this one feels sleek and modern.
Get more details below and contact Modern Tiny Living via the form at the end of the post if you’d like to purchase Koko 2. Enjoy!
Koko 2: New Kokosing Model With A Modern Feel
The sleek view from the living room to the rest of the home.
No toilet view even with the sliding barn door open!
Beautiful black and white cabinets to maximize storage.
Washer/dryer unit so you don’t have to go to the laundromat.
Love the subway tile backsplash and farmhouse sink.
Little eating nook in the kitchen that folds away.
The fixtures are the perfect touch in this tiny home.
A convection oven for baking and cooking tiny things.
Storage steps (with a railing!) to keep all your goods.
There’s even a hidden shelf on the other side of the top stair.
Absolutely amazing living room with tons of storage.
All the pieces fold out to create a large sleeping area.
The windows make this place light and bright!
Keep anything tucked away in here. Super clever!
Upstairs you have this light and bright bedroom loft.
I like this privacy partition wall that they added.
Nature’s Head composting toilet in the bathroom.
Look at the tile work! It looks amazing.
Extra shelving for toiletries and towels.
I like the larger matching tiles in the shower stall.
Could this be your home? More details below!
- 24 ft. Trailer Made Custom Tiny Home Trailer Foundation
- 256 sq. ft.
- Lapped Smart Siding – 50 Year Warranty
- Steel Roof – 40 Year Warranty
- Hickory Hardwood Flooring
- Sherwin Williams Paint
- Woodwright Stain
- White Shiplap Interior Walls
- One Stairway with Storage
- Large Spacious Living Room
- Built-In Benches with Lots of Storages
- Benches Folds Out and Sleeps Two
- 32 in Flat Screen HD TV
- Washer/Dryer Unit
- Large Hidden Storage in Living Room Flooring
- Large Queen Loft
- Black & White Cabinets
- Black Appliances
- Brushed Brass Fixtures
- White Quartz Countertop
- 24 in White Farmhouse Sink
- Retractable Pull Out Wand Faucet
- Four Burner Stovetop
- 30 in Range Hood
- Black Toaster Oven
- White Subway Tile Backsplash
- 33 inch French Door Refrigerator/Freezer
- Black Penny, Black Hexagon and White Subway Tile
- Wood Open Shelving
- Black Custom Barn Door Bathroom Entry
- Composting Toilet
- Mini Split 9000 BTU
- Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 22 Gallon Portable Grey Water Holding Tank
- 50 Amp Service
Price: $84,000 (New)
Want this Koko 2?
Contact Modern Tiny Living:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Modern 424-square-foot Backcountry Prefab Cabin - November 26, 2022
- Their $20,000 Party Box Truck Tiny House with a Lift Bed - November 26, 2022
- Welcoming a Baby into their Airstream Life - November 25, 2022