Wait until you see the tour of this awesome grain silo that’s been turned into an eclectic and vintage treehouse in Eagle Rock, Missouri! Deek and his buddy Mike show you around the interior which is chock-full of neat pieces and talking points!
Called the “Sassafrass Silo Treehouse,” you get to the home via a swaying bridge. There’s a porch area for outdoor relaxing, and inside is a parlor, kitchen, luxury bathroom, and a bedroom in the loft.
Don’t miss other interesting silo homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Walk the Swaying Bridge to This Vintage Silo Cabin
The interior has a cozy and moody color scheme.
That piece of furniture on the right is a hide-a-bed!
Some eclectic animal heads on the wall.
Looking down from the loft bedroom.
A blend of mock-retro and vintage appliances.
The bathroom is also filled with cool pieces.
Look at that copper soaking tub!
Here’s the luxurious loft bedroom.
They Repurposed a Grain Silo into a luxury Tiny House!
- Silo Cottage at Hocking Hills Cottage Company
- Clark Farm Silos in Kalispell, Montana
- His Rustic Silo Cabin in the Woods of Oregon
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023