Come on a tour of this incredible round houseboat on a lake in Joncherey, France. It’s part of a larger community of eco-friendly vacation spaces that share a lovely “lodge” on the shore with a spa and full bathrooms.
The floating home itself is reminiscent of “Swiss Family Robinson” with rustic railings made from limbs and an all-wooden interior. There’s a little bathroom on the first floor and the second floor houses a queen bed where you can sleep comfortably. The deck area all around the house provides you with a comfortable spot to enjoy nature and a mug of coffee.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Beautiful “Tower” on the Lake: Eco-Stay
You’ll be surrounded by water and forest.
The second floor balcony off the bedroom dome.
There are black-out curtains all the wall around the room.
A ladder brings you up to the bedroom.
Here’s the first floor room with the bathroom on the right.
There’s a wooden bench and a coffee table.
Big glass sliders open up to the porch.
Here’s the composting toilet.
A cool basin sink under the gravity-fed water.
I love the natural sticks on the balcony.
- This is a two-story round cottage on a floating dock.
- A large wrap-around porch surrounds the first floor.
- There’s a smaller balcony off the second floor bedroom, as well.
- The cabin has a dry toilet and 10L water supply, but there are full bathrooms (very nice!) at the eco-hutt reception building for you to take advantage of during your stay.
- There’s comfortable patio furniture on the deck and a wooden bench and coffee table on the first floor downstairs.
- A double bed provides a spot to rest at night.
- You get to the second floor via ladder.
- The home is accessible via boat only.
- Vintage Houseboat Life in Seattle
- Nautical Porthole Houseboat in Clearwater, Florida
- Their Four Season Houseboat in North Carolina
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023