While this tiny house is rented out as an Airbnb, I think the layout and front porch would make it a perfect living space for a couple or small family! The extra width of the home means you get a spacious great room and a full kitchen, as well as space for a private first-floor bedroom. If you have children, there’s a ladder-accessible loft bedroom over the kitchen/bathroom.
And the covered porch! This is such a great way to maximize a tiny house space by transforming some of the outdoors into your “indoors.” Add some patio furniture, and you spend plenty of time out here in good weather. What do you think?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
First Floor Bedroom, Hot Tub & Plenty of Games in Townsend, Tennessee
The cabin is in a gated area to ensure plenty of privacy.
The living room has a cozy electric fireplace and a leather couch.
Vaulted ceilings keep things feeling airy.
The sliders take you out to a massive covered porch.
Cozy blankets are provided!
Such lush textures throughout!
A full kitchen allows you to eat in if you want.
Deep sink and a dishwahser!
Assorted coffee, tea, plates and cups are provided.
Now to the main bedroom…
Pine-clad walls and leather accents elevate the space.
How cool is that headboard?
The loft bedroom is also cozy.
The bathroom is quite spacious and has a basin sink.
The stacking washer and dryer look perfect.
A single-piece fiberglass shower stall.
The front porch! It’s huge and perfect for gaming.
You can grill out here or just hang out.
A four-person hot tub with Jack Daniel’s whiskey barrel privacy screens!
Enjoy the cozy fire pit!
An aerial view of the space.
And a view of the front!
- The “TN Jack” Whiskey Game Cabin is available for rent on Airbnb and is located in Townsend, Tennessee.
- The cabin is designed for a couple or a small family and offers a spacious great room, a full kitchen, and a first-floor bedroom, with a ladder-accessible loft bedroom for children.
- The cabin features a large covered porch, perfect for outdoor relaxation, and includes patio furniture.
- Inside, the living room has a cozy electric fireplace, and vaulted ceilings create an airy atmosphere.
- The cabin offers a fully equipped kitchen with a deep sink and dishwasher, as well as assorted coffee, tea, plates, and cups.
- The main bedroom is adorned with pine-clad walls and leather accents, featuring a unique headboard.
- The bathroom is spacious and includes a basin sink, a stacking washer and dryer, and a single-piece fiberglass shower stall.
- The cabin boasts a massive front porch suitable for gaming, grilling, and hanging out.
- Outdoor amenities include a four-person hot tub with Jack Daniel’s whiskey barrel privacy screens and a cozy fire pit.
- The cabin is part of Thunderhead Ridge, a gated property with beautiful mountain views and tranquility.
- Nearby attractions include downtown Townsend, Cade’s Cove, and opportunities for wildlife viewing in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- The kitchen is well-equipped, and basic cooking supplies are provided for guests’ convenience.
- The cabin can accommodate up to four people and offers paved parking on-site.
- Thunderhead Ridge also provides access to a luxury community pool in the summer and golf at Laurel Valley Golf Course.
- Tiny Cabins in the Tennessee Mountains
- Blue Ridge Mountain Tiny Home with Breathtaking Views
- Blue Ridge Tiny House in Asheville, NC
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023