For a little backstory, Tim & Sam bought a THOW, Tiffany the Tiny Home, more than three years ago. They ended up buying an island in Florida to give Tiffany a full-time home, and then built their octagonal vacation home by Deltec Homes on the property (following all the proper codes!). Now Tiffany lives full-time on the 1.5 acre island along with the vacation home which you can rent on Airbnb!
Tiny House Tours did an interview with Tim about living in Tiffany, and the financials of tiny house living. He has now paid of Tiffany, and the rental income is taking care of his mortgage and other expenses. Wow! Watch the video below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Owners of Tiffany the Tiny House Open Up Airbnb
Tim added cool lights to the rafters that change all kinds of colors.
Half of the house is dedicated to the living room and kitchen.
There is bar seating at the counter.
How fun are these seafoam green cabinets.
Lots of pendant lighting and an old-fashioned farmhouse sink.
A couch with little drink tables!
That coffee table really complements the house.
There’s a washer/dryer in the bathroom.
And there’s a mini vanity and a shower.
The bedroom has beautiful natural light from the windows.
A comfy spot to rest your head.
One really neat tiny house.
Awesome fire pit for relaxing.
And a huge screened-in porch area for outdoor fun mosquito-free.
270 Sq Ft Tiny House On Wheels – Saving $12k Per Year By Minimizing
Highlights for the Octagon
- Whether you’re in town for a beach getaway or a business trip, this tiny oasis is for you!
-Shaded and screened-in outdoor lounge
-New clean home in a safe area
-Self check-in / out
- Ask which of our fruit trees is in season for a homegrown treat!
- This brand new tiny home (320 sqft) is in the ideal location for your beach getaway. The neighborhood is quiet, but the attractions are close by!
- This home features a queen-sized memory foam bed.
- There is also a full-sized sofa bed to accommodate additional guests.
- The kitchen is fully equipped for you to whip up a home-cooked meal.
- Our kitchen has a large farm sink and convection cooktop.
- Outdoor living space with fire pit & screened-in lounge available for guest use.
- Off-street, private parking on site.
- Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Book the Octagon House on Airbnb
- Follow Shellmate Island on Instagram
- Follow Tiffany the Tiny Home on Instagram
- Shellmate Island: Tiny Octagonal Vacation Home!
- Tiffany the Tiny Home: Owner Interview
- Three Years Later: Following Up With Tiffany the Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Indie Electronica Duo’s Micro Van Conversion - December 1, 2022
- Custom and Colorful: 28-ft. Kootenay by Tru Form Tiny - December 1, 2022
- Family Downsizes and Travels in their Bus Conversion - November 30, 2022