If you’re going to have a loft bedroom in a tiny house, a true staircase with a solid railing makes all the difference, especially for middle-of-the-night bathroom trips. This 30′ Noah-certified Tiny House not only has that railing, but the cabinets/storage underneath the stairs is so cleverly designed, with multiple pull-out platforms to make it easy to access small appliances, pots, and pans.
Plus, the kitchen has a stove, oven, mini dishwasher, and decent-sized refrigerator, so foodies won’t be sacrificing anything by downsizing! The bathroom is also ultra-luxurious, with double sinks, a residential toilet and a full-sized walk-in shower stall. But of course, all those features come with a price! You can purchase it for $189,999 in Ellensburg, Washington.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Sunny Yellow Door & Gorgeous Entertainment Center
For a tiny home, that’s a big TV!
The LED lights can totally transform the mood!
Those butcher block countertops are stunning.
The beautiful cabinets hide plenty of storage.
A sturdy railing makes a loft bedroom less daunting.
A nice catwalk provides a spot for plants and decor.
This is such a beautifully-crafted under stair area!
A mini dishwasher! What a great addition.
I’ve always wanted pull-out shelves like these.
The cozy loft bedroom looks so inviting.
Imagine waking up to this veiw!
The bathroom has double vanities! How nice.
The mini chandeliers are such a fun touch!
The bathroom has a full-sized shower stall.
A closet for hanging clothes is quite the luxury in a THOW.
The living room space is cozy, but spacious enough for a couch.
Having an oven is amazing!
The instant hot water heater has a small closet.
That is the perfect shade of yellow for a front door!
- Built on 30’ x 8.5’ Iron Eagle pad series trailer with full galvanized bottom and 20k lb rating.
- 250 sq ft on the main floor with a 94 sq ft loft
- 13 windows bring in incredible light
- Real staircase with built in drawers/pull outs, and custom built railings.
- Gray shaker style cabinetry with Acacia wood butcher block counter with conversion varnish finish
- Extra deep countertop
- Stainless steel propane stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, and large deep sink with accessories
- Closet with automatic light, built in safe, rod and shelving, sliding door.
- Panoramic fireplace
- Built in TV cabinet with TV mount
- Ceiling fan
- Separate boiler room on the back with electrical panel, tankless water heater, sediment filter, and hot/cold water hose spigot. (your dog will love the warm bath)
- 100 amp panel with a 50 amp breaker set up to add solar easily to be taken off the grid.
- 110v mini split
- R21 insulation in the floor, R13 in the walls and R26 spray foam insulation in the ceiling
- 2 light activated porch lights, 2 exterior outlets, Flood lights on every corner
- Fresh air intake
- Lots of low voltage strip lighting
- 16 can lights
- 2 chandeliers
- 7 wall sconces
- This tiny home was built by a 7th generation craftsman who spent 20 years doing high end wood working in the Seattle area.
- This is a no nails construction. It’s all Doug fir framing that is screwed together with 3.5” structural screws and all sheeting and drywall is glued and shear screwed.
- All nail plates were recessed and everything was built perfectly square. Too much to list it all. Have over 70k in materials alone including the trailer. Lots of time and thought went into this build. It’s a must see!
- 24-ft. Furnished Casita on Wheels
- 24′ Modern Coastal Tiny House on Wheels
- Beautiful Ready-Made Jojo Bean 24′ Movable Roots Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses