When Kels and Jay first went tiny, they converted a large bus into an awesome tiny house. Kels said that was largely for her — she couldn’t imagine downsizing any further into a van. But after two years of #buslife, she realized she didn’t need that much! So they sold the bus and converted a Ford Transit into an awesome van house.
Unlike many vans, theirs includes a wet bath and an oven! They created a cool “bed desk” with a gaming chair so they can edit all the videos they post on YouTube or that they take for Jenna of Tiny House Giant Journey. When they aren’t filming, they make money helping others convert their buses/vans into tiny homes. Let me know what you think in the comments!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Traveling the Country Filming Other Tiny Dwellers!
Their cat, Pippa, is a huge part of their lives.
I love the tiles they chose for the wet bath.
VIDEO: Stunning van conversion w/ wet bath
- This couple initially chose bus life
- But the bus made it hard to get to remote spots
- After two years, they sold the bus
- They chose a Ford Transit for the headroom
- Converted the inside with their cat in mind
- Two work stations
- Wet bath
- Push-to-open drawers (no locks needed!)
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Subscribe to their YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Their High-Tech, Professionally-Built ProMaster Van Conversion
- Enjoying Wheelchair-Accessible VAN Life!
- Their Black & Copper Promaster (w/ Toilet & Shower)
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Limited 24-ft. Kootenay Designer Tiny House by Tru Form Tiny - July 5, 2022
- 34-ft. Cottage on Wheels by Timbercraft Tiny Homes - July 4, 2022
- 2.5 Years in Their $4k Reclaimed Material Truck Bed Tiny House - July 3, 2022