Annie wanted to reduce her footprint and find “sonic freedom” by getting a house where she didn’t share walls with others. As a soul-folk musician, she built her tiny home around her instruments and music supplies.
She has a lovely little backyard lot in Portland, Oregon, complete with a little garden plot and patio space. What do you think of her professionally-built tiny home?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her THOW Gives her “Sonic Freedom” & A Smaller Footprint
The ladder leads to her bedroom with oodles of headroom.
Her office, kitchen and bathroom are under the loft.
VIDEO: Backyard Tiny Home for Musician in Portland, OR
- Follow her on Instagram
- Follow her on Facebook
- Check out her website
- Her Music YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Indie Folk Musicians’ Recycled Yurt
- From Soul-Sucking Job to Full-Time Musician Buslife
- Fortvine: Traveling Musicians, Cat & Dog Enjoying VanLife
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Interviews | THOWs | Solo Tiny House Living
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm - March 30, 2023
- 24 Ft. Coastal Modern THOW by Modern Tiny Living - March 30, 2023
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023