Romee & Ruud were indie folk musicians traveling the Netherlands in their amazing green VW bus, but had the desire to put down some roots. So they built a wooden yurt from all kinds of recycled, reclaimed and thrifted materials.
The inside of the yurt is typical studio-style with a loft bedroom and oodles of plants. One of the unique features of this home is that it’s designed to be taken apart and moved if they ever need to relocate — not unlike the Mongolian yurts that started this round home trend centuries ago. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
It’s Designed to Be Transportable If Needed!
View looking down from the loft.
Sunshine pouring in from the rooftop.
Notice all the thrifted shelves on the wall.
VIDEO: Tiny Home Yurt Tour
- Designed around recycled windows and doors
- Plywood flooring and ceiling materials
- Designed to be disassembled if needed
- Loft bedroom
- Thrifted bookshelves and spice racks
- Pellet stove for heating
- Indoor swing!
- Two-Bedroom Yurt with Views in Asheville
- 1974 Coperthwaite Wooden Yurt Getaway in New Hampshire
- Orange Sunshine Secluded Yurt by the River
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023