This romantic windmill sits on the river Gein and was built in 1874. It’s been renovated into an amazing cottage with three different bedrooms and two bathrooms!
The first floor features a living room, a dining area for six, and a fully-equipped kitchen that even has a dishwasher. A lovely patio off the windmill allows you to take in the stunning countryside all around. Make sure to go to the top floor to admire the original wooden gear system!
- Charming 1874 windmill cottage near Amsterdam, situated along the scenic river Gein.
- Renovated into a cozy vacation retreat with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and modern amenities.
- Guests can enjoy original wooden gears, a cozy fireplace, and picturesque countryside views from the patio.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Magical Three-Bedroom Windmill Cottage
Gorgeous whitewashed walls in the living room.
There’s a fireplace and an older television.
There are large windows surrounding the first floor.
Nice dining space for six.
There’s even a dishwasher in the little kitchen.
I love the exposed bricks!
Here’s one of the three bedrooms.
Another look at bedroom #1.
The second bedroom. Amazing beams.
And this is the third bedroom.
There are two bathrooms and this is one of them.
Look at the amazing workmanship of the wooden gears!
The road leading to the windmill.
It looks magical!
- The romantic windmill cottage, built in 1874, is located near Amsterdam along the river Gein.
- It has been beautifully renovated and offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms, making it ideal for a vacation.
- The first floor includes a spacious living room, a dining area for six, and a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher.
- There is a charming patio where you can enjoy the stunning countryside views.
- Visitors can explore the top floor to see the original wooden gear system of the windmill.
- The cottage features whitewashed walls, exposed brick, and lovely interior details.
- It offers a cozy atmosphere with a fireplace and a vintage television.
- Large windows surround the first floor, providing plenty of natural light.
- The windmill has three bedrooms with double beds, comfortably accommodating up to six guests.
- Two bathrooms are available, one with a bath and shower.
- Guests can use bicycles and a kayak during their stay.
- WiFi is provided for convenience.
- The windmill is available for booking on Airbnb, offering a unique and magical experience.
- Historical Stone Windmill Cottage in Portugal
- 1800s Windmill Tiny House with 360 Views
- Whimsical Windmill Cottage in Ukraine
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023