This gorgeous modern cabin is located in the forest near the Ucluelet inlet in Canada. It features two mirroring queen-sized bedrooms, a huge luxury bathroom with a soaking tub and separate shower, and not one, but two fireplaces, so you can enjoy the warming glow both inside and out on the front porch!
The main living area flows seamlessly from the living room with a built-in L-shaped couch to the kitchen space that has an oven and stove top and a little eat-in dining space. If you spend the day enjoying all the outdoor activities available in the area, you can rinse off in the heated outdoor shower before grabbing a cup of cocoa and sitting on the porch. Let us know what you think!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Two-Bedroom Cabin with Tons of Skylights
There’s a cozy fireplace you can curl up by in the evenings.
A private deck space hides the outdoor shower.
Look at this cozy living room!
There’s a couch and chair to lounge in.
There’s a dinette space for eating meals.
Huge windows make it feel like you’re eating a meal in the woods!
The benches and ottoman maxmize your seating options.
Out on the front porch you’ll find more seating!
Track lighting offers ambient lighting.
The kitchen has all the necessary appliances.
The well-stocked kitchen has all the dishware and cooking tools you’ll need.
I like the flat-faced birch cabinets.
Yes! There’s another fireplace outdoors to enjoy.
One of the two bedrooms with a porthole window and queen bed.
Here’s the other room. Notice the skylight!
The bathroom has a luxurious soaking tub.
Linens and towels are provided.
You can soak in the water while soaking in the forest views!
Or take a shower with the rainfall head pouring down on you.
The outdoor shower has hot water and toiletries provided.
You’ll have plenty of privacy here.
Looks like this cabin is looking at you!
- The home is located on a private waterfront on Ucluelet inlet, on a large lot of old-growth trees.
- There’s plenty of silence and birdlife, and the hone is close to coastal hiking trails, surf beaches, and National Parks.
- You can bring your SUP, canoe or kayak to enjoy the water.
- Feel bring to drive in your electric vehicle and charge it at the Tesla Wall Connector.
- The interior features birch walls and 13ft high ceilings with big windows.
- Keep your feet warm on the radiant poured concrete flooring.
- Each of the two bedrooms are pods with 3 windows. There’s a platform with a comfortable queen bed with luggage storage underneath and several shelves and hooks for clothes.
- Get clean in the large bathroom with a tree-high private view looks at nothing but ocean and forest.
- In the hallway you’ll find clothing hooks for coats and other garments.
- Curl up by the cozy fireplace or cook a meal in the full kitchen with durable granite, lots of functional space and built-ins, and wrap-around couch.
- The sitting deck features expansive views of the forest and inlet beyond, a gas grill, and a wood fireplace.
- You’ll enjoy the rolling cedar shutters, which keep the rain out and allow sunshine in.
- A hot outdoor shower lets you get clean after a long day of outdoor activities.
- There’s a dedicated parking right at the cabin. You’ll have access to the whole cabin.
- Roam along the trail to the shoreline to look for wildlife and birds on the inlet!
- Their Legally-Built Island Treehouse
- DIY Off-Grid Floating Home in Canada!
- 100+ Year-Old Ghost Lake Log Cabin in Alberta
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this, you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023