Janelle has been working as a naturopath for the past 13 years, and while she still loved her work, she was ready for a new adventure! One thing led to another, and she found herself moving to a rural permaculture farm and setting up a mini homestead and off-grid tiny house on wheels.
In order to maximize her living space, Janelle has a huge covered porch off the front of her home that also wraps around the side. It took her a little while to settle in and find a new community once she moved, but now she can welcome up to 12 guests to eat and hang out on her deck! The inside of the house is beautiful, as well, with natural tongue-and-groove timber walls, a spacious bathroom, and a large kitchen where she can prepare healthy meals.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her 24-Foot Self-Sustaining THOW in Australia
She left the tongue-and-groove paneling all natural. Gorgeous!
Her bedroom has an awesome skylight that let her see a shooting star her first night in the tiny home!
She has solar panels and a rainwater catchment system.
VIDEO: Adventurous Woman’s Remote Off-Grid Tiny House In Australia
- Janelle was ready for a change in her life and some new surroundings, so she decided a tiny house would be a great way to simplify!
- She’s been a naturopath for 13 years, and her new location has helped her business now that she lives on a permaculture farm.
- Her huge front deck maximizes her living space and includes an ice bath!
- She is entirely off-grid with a rainwater catchment system, composting toilet, and a huge solar array.
- Her tiny house includes a loft bedroom with a skylight and storage stairs that take her up to that room. She also has a spacious kitchen for making healthy meals!
- Janelle’s Naturopathy Website
- Living Big in a Tiny House: Article
- Subscribe to Living Big in a Tiny House on YouTube
- Is This the Perfect Off-Grid Family Tiny Home?
- Over 6 Years Off Grid In Her Tiny House
- Completely Off-Grid DIY Tiny Home w/ Rainwater Catchment
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023