Mark had been doing van life for years when he met Marina and ended up moving into a house with her. Cue the lockdowns of 2020 and both of them were ready to get out! So they built out a van, then another van, and eventually this incredible box truck that doubles as party central when it gets dark.
Despite the wild nighttime vibe, it’s very calm and cozy on the inside with big cushy couches, an elevator bed, and a luxurious shower. The couple is now selling this rig, so they can build an overlanding version! Enjoy the tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their $20K Rig with Amazing Storage & Design
They have a clamshell-style back opening.
The inside has a cozy fantasy feel.
The elevator bed is coming down
VIDEO: Their fantastic tiny home is hidden inside a box truck!?
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Buy the WanderBox!
- Check out their Documentary
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Elfie: The Craigslist-Created Box Truck
- Stealth Box Truck Tiny House with Unique Rear Deck
- He Converted This Box Truck into a Zen Office
Our big thanks to Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Van Life | Video Tours | Conversions | House Trucks
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Quirky and Cozy 80s Sculptural Plaster Owl House - June 1, 2023
- 1800s Windmill Tiny House with 360 Views - June 1, 2023
- Escape Boho with Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023