This event is one of the first of its kind. NOMADfest is a special gathering ONLY for people who live and travel in a skoolie, van, tiny house or other kind of mobile conversion. It’s a time for those living this unique lifestyle to hang out and discuss the joys and challenges of nomadic life, and simply have a good time!
In order to attend, you must register here and purchase tickets here. Again, this event isn’t open to the public, it’s only for people who register and who are currently living nomadically. The festival is from September 17-20 in Sparta, Georgia and is hosted by United Tiny House.
If you register online now, you’ll only pay $20/ticket (vs. $50 at the gate). Sounds like fun!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Register Now for This One-Of-A-Kind Event!
Here’s the home of festival organizers John & Fin Kernohan
What kind of nomadic rig will you bring?
This is not your typical tiny house fest!
- 23rd festival organized by John & Fin Kernohan (United Tiny House Association)
- Private gathering (not open to the general public) for the owners of bus & van conversions, skoolies, weirdo conversions, tiny houses, and whatever.
- Registration Form here
- 3-day private party w/ food, fun, festivities, and fellowship
- Bonfire and effigy burn
- Live music & entertainment
- Japanese water lantern ceremony
- Japanese air lanterns
- Wine tasting at local winery
- Catch-and-release fishing contest for kids & parents… AND MORE!
- Registration opened Monday, June 21st, through our web site! (Only those staying on-site with their rig or home may register.)
- NomadFest Facebook Event
- Register Here (You MUST register for the event in order to attend)
- NomadFest Buy Tickets
- United Tiny House
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023