This is the latest 34 foot Loft Edition by Mint Tiny Homes. This design features a downstairs office/bedroom area as well as two lofts! But the coolest feature has to be the luxurious bathroom complete with a soaking tub that doubles as a shower with a rainfall shower head!
There’s also a great amount of living space, and a spacious kitchen complete with an oven and a stove top, and even a flip-up tabletop space.
This home cost about $88,000 as pictured, and you can contact Mint Tiny Homes with questions about getting your own.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Tiny House Can Sleep 6-8 People!
I’m partial to the white walls and dark trim!
Look at that spacious farmhouse sink.
I’m also in love with the counter tops.
The counter flips up into a bar eating area.
Here’s a little loft, and a downstairs office/sleeping area.
There’s a stove and an oven.
The storage stairs take you to the loft bedroom above.
These open shelves look great on the industrial pipes.
The living area is quite spacious.
Love the linen closet.
Woah! Look at this tub and shower combo.
Super sleek vanity area.
Who said going tiny means giving up luxury?
Here’s the main bedroom that’s lovely and secluded.
That skylight really opens the place up.
Look! There’s more loft on the other side.
- Furrion RV Propane Oven and Cooktop with Hood fan above
- Chrome Moen Faucets throughout
- Ceramic Apron front kitchen sink
- Butcher Block Veneer countertops
- Storage Staircase to Full size Loft – Bookshelf Railing in Loft
- Click Laminate Flooring throughout Main floor and lofts
- Small storage loft
- Full depth kitchen cabinets with soft closing doors/drawers
- Lofts of Windows for a light airy feel!
- Painted white interior with rustic stained ceiling and accent
- Rustic Lighting throughout
- Shower or Tub Option (See Layouts above)
- Traditional flush toilet
- Mini Split Heating/Cooling System
- $88,189 USD
- The Highly Sensitive Minimalist and Her Mint Tiny House
- 34-ft Tiny House on Wheels by Mint Tiny Homes with Amazing Bathroom and Open-Concept Office
- Beautiful 30′ Mint Tiny Home on Wheels with Vaulted Ceilings!
Our big thanks to Mint Tiny Homes for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Tiny House Builders | For Sale
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Spent 3 Months Renovating Their Narrowboat Home - March 21, 2023
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023
Really exquisite little house. If you have children, this would give you room to move around each other. It’s beautifully decorated and I love the floor plan, especially the main loft. The bathroom is amazing! I really like the stairs, and the nice thing is that if you don’t like the neighborhood, or your job changes, or you want to be closer to your child’s college, you can move your house to another neighborhood and not have to uproot the kids! I love it!
That’s such a good point!
It’s just too much. I cannot decide what to list first about what I love in this home. The staircase is beautiful and seems to save space. The loft on that side is perfect for anyone needing some quiet time to themselves. And another loft and possibly a main floor bedroom or office. Then there’s the kitchen with the fabulous sink. And the bathroom well I don’t have enough time for it all. Let’s just say someone is getting a fantastic home
Beautiful home. The tub is inviting. Bright with warmth. Love this.
I prefer showers but if I had this tub I might change my mind!
I LOVE it and would love to buy one. My only question is …where would a tv go?
Maybe you could put one on a swivel arm in the living room?
I love the main loft! This is such a cute home.
Hi I am interested in the 34 foot Loft Edition. I have a daughter that has spina bifida and can’t walk and I would like to make a few changes on the tiny house.
Please tell me if this is possible? Please call me or text back. Thank you, Marsha
I am interested in this Mint Tiny House in a 20″foot. Please send many images of all tiny homes you make in a 20″.
Hi Kateenya — you can contact the builder here >>> https://www.minttinyhousecompany.com/contact-tiny-living/