This is the latest 34 foot Loft Edition by Mint Tiny Homes. This design features a downstairs office/bedroom area as well as two lofts! But the coolest feature has to be the luxurious bathroom complete with a soaking tub that doubles as a shower with a rainfall shower head!
There’s also a great amount of living space, and a spacious kitchen complete with an oven and a stove top, and even a flip-up tabletop space.
This home cost about $88,000 as pictured, and you can contact Mint Tiny Homes with questions about getting your own.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Tiny House Can Sleep 6-8 People!
I’m partial to the white walls and dark trim!
Look at that spacious farmhouse sink.
I’m also in love with the counter tops.
The counter flips up into a bar eating area.
Here’s a little loft, and a downstairs office/sleeping area.
There’s a stove and an oven.
The storage stairs take you to the loft bedroom above.
These open shelves look great on the industrial pipes.
The living area is quite spacious.
Love the linen closet.
Woah! Look at this tub and shower combo.
Super sleek vanity area.
Who said going tiny means giving up luxury?
Here’s the main bedroom that’s lovely and secluded.
That skylight really opens the place up.
Look! There’s more loft on the other side.
- Furrion RV Propane Oven and Cooktop with Hood fan above
- Chrome Moen Faucets throughout
- Ceramic Apron front kitchen sink
- Butcher Block Veneer countertops
- Storage Staircase to Full size Loft – Bookshelf Railing in Loft
- Click Laminate Flooring throughout Main floor and lofts
- Small storage loft
- Full depth kitchen cabinets with soft closing doors/drawers
- Lofts of Windows for a light airy feel!
- Painted white interior with rustic stained ceiling and accent
- Rustic Lighting throughout
- Shower or Tub Option (See Layouts above)
- Traditional flush toilet
- Mini Split Heating/Cooling System
- $88,189 USD
- The Highly Sensitive Minimalist and Her Mint Tiny House
- 34-ft Tiny House on Wheels by Mint Tiny Homes with Amazing Bathroom and Open-Concept Office
- Beautiful 30′ Mint Tiny Home on Wheels with Vaulted Ceilings!
Our big thanks to Mint Tiny Homes for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Wandering Roots Tiny Home - November 27, 2022
- Modern 424-square-foot Backcountry Prefab Cabin - November 26, 2022
- Their $20,000 Party Box Truck Tiny House with a Lift Bed - November 26, 2022