When you’ve seen as many tiny homes as we have, it’s gotten difficult to surprise us — but wow, this “Maria” model from Berghaus really different in terms of the layout! You walk into the kitchen and bathroom area — all seems normal.
Then, you can step up into the living room. Again, not exactly novel. But wait, there’s more! Under the living room is a compact bedroom area, complete with built-in shelving. And then there’s a staircase up to yet another low-ceiling sleeping area with more storage. And don’t forget the secret access to hidden loft storage over the bathroom. You have to check out the pictures and video below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
The Maria Tiny House by Berghaus
Here’s the compact kitchentte (fridge is actually under the living room).
Flip-down dining table and there’s a bedroom through that door.
Most of the space is dedicated to this beautiful living area.
The large windows let in lots of natural light.
And here’s the third level!
The wine rack was a clever touch.
What do you think of this design?
VIDEO: The Maria Tiny House
- Customization options for finishes/colors
- Secret ladder and storage loft
- Bedroom Cubbie under living room
- Flip-down kitchen table
- The secondary sleeping area on third “floor”
- Magdalena: Two-Loft Tiny House with Flip-Up Ladders!
- This Gooseneck Tiny House has a Bunk Room AND a Master Bedroom
- Nordic Style Modular Tiny House in Germany
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Field’s Edge Tiny Home Community for Homeless - May 19, 2022
- The Outpost | Adventure Series by Uncharted Tiny Homes - May 19, 2022
- They Went from Bus Life to Van Life - May 19, 2022