Mandy had a remote job long before the pandemic, and she loved to travel. However, she didn’t love living out of a suitcase and leaving her dog, Opal, behind. So she decided camper life would give her the best of both worlds: A home base, and the chance to travel the United States.
So for the past three years, she’s gone up and down both coasts and across the southern US, and even into Canada where her pile of blankets came in handy. She says the best and worst part of camper life is the freedom: She can go wherever she wants, but she has to decide where to go!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her DIY Camper Renovation Will Make You Envious!
I love the farmhouse aesthetic inside the house.
She did a lovely job renovating her interior.
That bathroom looks spa-worthy!
VIDEO: Her Gorgeous Renovated DIY Tiny House
- She Runs a Hat Business From Her RV!
- Renovated 5th Wheel RV: Interview with Caroline and Daniel
- Life in an RV While Building a Home Debt-free
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Precious Cambridge Cottage: Little Home Living! - February 27, 2021
- Seaside Poet’s Hideaway Cottage in South Korea - February 27, 2021
- This Tiny House For Sale Has a Rock Climbing Wall! - February 26, 2021