Sarah was familiar with #vanlife when she graduated from college and settled into her 9-5 job, but the work routine finally convinced her that an alternative life was the right choice. She expected to do the conversion by herself, but it turned out her mother was very excited about the adventure and jumped all-in with helping her.
Just the van conversion itself radically increased Sarah’s self-confidence, as she learned a whole set of new skills. Most people didn’t expect her to be the one DIY-ing it! She travels with her dog and sells tie-dye creations as an income stream. What do you think of the van?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Mom & Daughter Build Out This Awesome ProMaster
The live edge railing on the bed is a great touch.
Her flip-up table is great for work and meals.
VIDEO: Mother/Daughter Team Build DIY Promaster
- Sarah graduated in 2020 and started her 9-5
- She discovered quickly that she was looking for something more
- She expected to do the van build all by herself
- But, her mom really wanted to help out
- Cabinets from Habitat for Humanity Restore
- Upper Cabinets from IKEA
- Travels with her dog
- Sells her tie-dye products on Etsy
- Beautiful Tiny Cottage Built by Mother/Daughter Duo
- She Built A Swiss Tiny House With Dad
- 22-ft. Verve Tiny House Built For Mother-in-Law
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Indie Electronica Duo’s Micro Van Conversion - December 1, 2022
- Custom and Colorful: 28-ft. Kootenay by Tru Form Tiny - December 1, 2022
- Family Downsizes and Travels in their Bus Conversion - November 30, 2022