Keith lived and traveled in his self-built 48-square-foot micro cabin on wheels for almost four years!
Nowadays, he runs his own carpentry business and has converted a garage into his highly organized workshop and man cave in Bend, Oregon. Check it out!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His 48-square-foot Micro Cabin on Wheels and Workshop
Keith built his micro cabin on a trailer so that he can make himself at home almost anywhere. The interior of the camper is very rustic and cabin-like. It also includes lots of clever features like a spice rack, a pull-out desk, and multi-functional living space.
Today Keith still has his 48-square-foot cabin on a trailer, but he also has this 20′ by 20′ workshop that he is getting to live and work out of in Bend, Oregon. Currently, it’s the perfect setup for him and he is renovating the micro cabin. What are your thoughts on his micro cabin and lifestyle? Pretty interesting right? Be sure to watch the video tour below with Tiny House Giant Journey to learn more.
VIDEO: His $8,000 Off-Road Micro Cabin and Garage/Workshop Tour
- 48-square-foot DIY micro cabin on a trailer
- 6′ wide
- 8′ long
- Pallet siding
- Galvanized metal roof
- Instant hot water heater
- Vintage children’s lunchbox as the mailbox
- Pull-out outdoor kitchen storage and counter space
- Reclaimed window
- Recycled engine crate entry
- Rustic interior with kitchenette, bed, and a pull-out desk
- The total cost to build was $7,000 to $8,000
- The owner/builder now lives in a 20′ by 20′ garage/workshop which he also works out of as a carpenter
- Culture Campsite: Quirky Micro Shelters in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- This 55-sq.-ft. Micro Cabin on Wheels has a Kitchenette
- He Turned a Vintage Volkswagen Bug into A Micro Camper!
Our big thanks to Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses