Get your chance to check out all kinds of tiny living structures including THOWs, skoolies, van conversions and gyspy wagons at the Florida Tiny House Festival on November 21-22!
Social distancing guidelines will be in effect to promote safety, and while masks are not required, tiny home owners can deny entry to visitors who aren’t wearing one.
But besides home tours, there will be lots of workshops about everything from zoning to off-grid living, as well as great food, artisans and live music. Get all details at the Facebook Event here.
Want to attend an intensive workshop for building a THOW or Tiny House, or stay on site camping or in a tiny house? You can purchase tickets for an additional price for those add-ons here.
Price for the festival alone is FREE for children under 12 as well as Veterans, Badged-Law Enforcement, Active & Discharged Military, Firefighters, and On-Scene Emergency Front Line Responders with proof of status. It’s $15 for the weekend for everyone else if you buy before Nov 19th ($20 at the gate).
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
See Real Tinies, Attend Workshops, Eat Great Food!
- Join the Facebook Event here
- Buy tickets and get more information here
- Follow United Tiny House on Instagram
- Brynn Chooses Sprinter VanLife at 37
- Family’s 24-ft Minimaliste Tiny House, Ready For Aerial Yoga
- Tiny Cabin Glamping at Moon in the Pond Farm
Our big thanks to United Tiny House for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Raising the Roof in Their Skoolie: Financial Independence Journey - April 13, 2021
- Jack Hanna’s 700 Sq. Ft. Cabin in Montana - April 13, 2021
- John & Elsa’s Tiny House Project in New Zealand - April 12, 2021