This is a beautiful park model tiny house w/ a carport that’s for sale out of Yantis, Texas via the Tiny House Marketplace. It’s located in the Vintage Grace Texas Park Home Community, which means, it includes an available lease and it’s already hooked up to utilities on a lot. The lease is $360 per month, according to the listing.
Would you consider living in a park model like this? It’s about 399-square-feet of space, it has a main-floor bedroom with closet, full kitchen, bathroom, and more. It lives just like a full-sized home. It’s listed for $76,100. Learn more below.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny houses like this – join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter!
399-square-foot Park Model Tiny Home w/ Carport For Sale in Yantis, Texas – $76,100
- Built in 2017
- Rustic grey stain
- Copper metal roof
- 11.3ft x 8ft covered front porch
- 11.3ft x 6ft screened-in back deck
- Lots of clerestory windows
- Bedroom that fits queen size bed
- Newly-built carport with 40sf storage
- Park Home is already setup and connected to utilities at #14 at Vintage Grace Texas Park Home Community. Monthly lease is $360.
Vintage Grace Tiny Home Commuity
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOW | Park Model Tiny Houses | For Sale
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
Very nice tiny house & community! Probably the closest I’ve seen to meeting our tastes and needs for space and usability.
More pictures please…
Very nice tiny house! Please more picture.
I really like this template. But can you lower the price?
Too expensive, plus if you half to lease the laNd that means you’re only buying the home. Which entails the possibility of lease increases every year. As well as strict rules and regulations from the land owners..no thank you that setup wouldn’t be my cup of tea.