This beautiful 28-foot tiny house was built in 2018 and is for sale by the owner! It includes a super cool elevator bed over the living room area, so you don’t have to climb a ladder if you aren’t up for it. That said, there is an 8-foot loft if you need it for more sleeping or storage.
A bump out on the side of the trailer has a large desk/table, so you can set up a permanent office space. There’s a 3/4 bathroom at the end of the THOW, as well as a galley kitchen with everything but an oven. You can purchase it for $75K in Eatonville, Washington.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Elevator Bed Tiny House w/ Rustic Pine Interior: $75K
You can see the elevator bed halfway down in the back of the THOW.
The ladder goes up to the loft bedroom.
The ladder can slide away, and the table folds down.
Here’s the living room with the elevator bed all the way up.
The kitchen has beautiful butcher block countertops.
The slide-out houses a large office desk.
There’s a glass-front door and a flip-up table.
A corner shower stall and Nature’s Head composting toilet.
Here’s the home with the slide out pulled in.
- RVIA certified, 28′ Cascade Model RV
- Custom design interior
- Built in 2019
- 28′ x 8′ Flatbed Tandem Axle trailer frame with full sized tires
- Pine tongue and groove clear coated interior walls – vaulted ceiling and trim
- 6′ slide out with custom workspace and Edison lights
- Bed frame on an electric lift that provides an additional living space when raised for the day
- 8′ loft with a slide out ladder
- Maple butcher block counter tops
- 9.2 cu ft stainless steel refrigerator
- ROVSUN 9,000 BTU AC/Heating mini split system
- FOGATTI RV InstaShower 6 tankless in-line hot water heater
- 36″ full-height Dreamline corner shower with rainfall head – jets & spray wand
- Natures head composting toilet
- 36″ full light exterior door with built-in blinds
- 24″ True Induction 2 burner cooktop
- 30″ Whirlpool convection microwave
- Collapsable butcher block breakfast nook
- 50 AMP RV electrical converter panel
- 25′ power cord and connection
- RV propane connection with propane cover
- 25′ heated hose and hose bib water connection
- Pex plumbing, 3″ sewer connection & more!
- Couple’s Tumbleweed Tiny House in a Colorado Community
- Retired Couple’s $7K Montana Cabin
- The Cottage by Pine Crest Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- VanLab Releases Compact SUV Conversion Kit - March 2, 2024
- Woman Transforms Garage Into Her 450 Square Foot Home - March 2, 2024
- South Georgia 12×30 Cabin on Skids For Sale - March 2, 2024