With so many tiny home builders and DIYers out there, it’s getting harder to come up with something entirely unique in the tiny house world. Even so, this Micromansion design by ACRO is truly innovative! Lift beds aren’t new, but what about a queen bedroom that lowers down over a “lounge pit” living room just behind a soaking tub in front of a huge picture window?
The ultra-modern home also has all the cooking appliances inside the kitchen island that features double pop-up countertops to serve as a dining space. A sleek wet bath with a funky, specially designed sink sits underneath the loft bedroom that enjoys skylight views of the stars. Let us know which feature of this $105K THOW you find the most remarkable.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Loft, Skylight, Elevator Bed, and Soaking Tub!
The company-friendly living room area is inset into the floor.
The queen bed lowers over the living room when it’s bedtime.
A custom 10-foot mirror makes the space look bigger than it is.
The modern bathroom has a residential toilet.
This is a wet bath with a shower across from the toilet.
There’s also this nifty vanity!
The kitchen island has flip-up counter extensions.
Big windows provide lots of light.
There’s another entrance into the tiny home.
- Micro Mansion
- Handcrafted to uniqueness
- Micro Mansion by ACRO
- The house has been tested for one year for durability and functionality
- In the kitchen we have broken marble with wood with integrated gas stoves.
- In the bathroom floor, we have make a combination of tile and iroko wood for the grip of the shower and for the running water.
- The standing basin has been design and handcrafted by our team with sharp edges and circular faucet.
- Every bathroom accessories including the mirror has design and made the same by our team.
- There is a tall 10 feet mirror specially made for this model
- The bathtub has been crafted and made with American walnut and has 2 different epoxy coatings especially again for our model
- The couch is 85″ by 35″ and 75″ by 35″ maybe the biggest you can find in a tiny house.
- The bedroom is equipped with an Olympic queen mattress and have an angled headboard with alcantara leather.
- Skylight loft with a queen mattress
- The main entrance is 10 x 3.5 feet glass door, the big window is 8 x 10 feet, the bathroom window is 6.5 x 1 feet, the loft has one open window with 3 x 1 feet and the glass skylight.
- The TV lift has been made by our team too same as the floor bedroom lift.
- For heating, there is a tankless water heater and air-con.
- There will be a small balcony, and you can have it with or without trailer.
- Financing is not available from us. This house has already been sold so you can pre-order this House 2-3 months prior delivery.
- Nation wide delivery
- Please serious requirements!
- Limited production of this model
- His Modern Tiny House Life with a Rooftop Deck
- Party Box Truck Conversion w/ Elevator Bed
- Keri’s 16 Ft. Traveling THOW with Elevator Bed
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023