No need to worry about parking this beautiful Serenity Tiny House at Little River Escape in Georgia! This house is for sale on a stunning lot, which you pay a monthly lot rental fee for.
The $450/month private wooded lot sits overlooking a creek, and includes water/sewer/garbage. The lots at the community are 3/4 of an acre on average, meaning there’s no “postage stamp” feeling here! The community sprawls through 50 acres atop Lookout Mountain, and comes with oodles of amenities including a pool, community fire pit, walking trails, 24-hour fitness room, dog park and more.
The home itself is 200 square feet, with tons of additional outdoor living space including a rooftop deck and screened-in porch. It comes fully furnished and there’s a king-sized bed up in the loft! Enjoy the photo tour, and contact Little River Escape about purchasing this beauty ($68,500 asking price).
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
200 Sq. Ft. Serenity Tiny House with Lot Rent For Sale!
You walk into the home into a cozy living space.
Storage stairs take you up to the King loft.
An air conditioner helps keep the home cool.
Easily mount a TV where the art is here.
View from the bathroom at the back of the THOW.
Hanging storage under the steps for clothing and coats.
Gorgeous butcher clock counter tops.
A lovely mix of open and closed storage.
Washer/dryer unit and flush toilet.
Here’s a nice solid shower stall.
The white walls and extra lighting keep the loft open.
I love everything about this dresser!
Look at all this outdoor living space!
A screened-in porch is a huge boon!
- 1 KING LOFT | 200 SQ. FT.
- Last house at the community left (Little River Tiny House Community)
- Rooftop Deck
- Added outdoor space and patio
- Creek behind home and tree top views
- $68,500 + Sales Tax, Tag Fee, Title and $450/month lot lease.
- All appliances, furniture (excluding a few small items), and king bed in loft are included
- All windows crank out
- Washer/dryer combo unit
- $15k custom screened porch and roof top deck, and patio/sitting area by the creek
- Lot lease is $450/month for lot 29 which includes: water, septic, garbage service, landscape upkeep, use of all amenities, upkeep of roads and front gate, and property tax for the land. Just a short walk away from the dog park and community garden which is across the street.
- Hawk Tiny Homes Inc. 32′ Custom THOW in Kansas City
- Cedar Springs Tiny Village 20 Ft Tiny Home for Sale
- Floating Staircase in this THOW on an 1810 Peach Farm
Our big thanks to Emmye for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Romantic Clear-Roof Cabin with Chandelier & Swing Bed - January 17, 2022
- Airstream to 800 Sq. Ft. 1953 Bungalow Life - January 17, 2022
- This Little Cabin in Tennessee Looks Like Noah’s Ark! - January 16, 2022