This adobe home was originally community-built in the late 1800s, and was recently renovated and restored to the beautiful vacation property it is today. It sits next to a 70-year-old pecan orchard that provides a peaceful vista for those who come to stay.
Inside the home has everything you could want including a full kitchen, a bathroom with copper soaking tub and pebble shower, and even a sauna! There’s a large covered porch outside that overlooks the pecan trees, with plenty of comfortable lawn furniture.
The home is located in La Mesa, New Mexico, and yes there’s modern heat/air-conditioning and wifi!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
1800s-Built Adobe Home w/ Private Orchard
You can lounge comfortably outdoors.
Inside the living room.
It opens to the bedroom (twinkle lights glow at night).
Another view of the living room.
Twin bed in another room.
Love this fun partition wall.
Beautiful adobe fireplace.
The other wall of the Master bedroom.
Look at that stunning wardrobe
The little bookshelf nook is a fun feature of cob!
Full-sized oven in the kitchen.
Love that live-edge bar top.
Everything in this home has a warm glow.
That wooden door has so much character.
Handmade tiles on the floor.
Another bookshelf nook.
Gorgeous blue doors in the bathroom.
Just look at that soaking tub!
Pretty wood towel rack.
Lovely pebble threshold.
The sink and toilet are in their own space.
Here’s the gorgeous pebble shower.
Look! A sauna.
Inside the sauna.
Sunset view of the orchard.
- 100-year-old adobe home
- 70-year-old pecan orchard
- Home was community build in the late 1800’s
- Original hardwood floors
- Traditional handmade saltillo tile throughout
- Modern heating/AC
- Unlimited Wifi
- Massive bathroom spa with an oversized copper bathtub,
- Pebbled shower that overlooks the orchard
- Hot rock/infrared sauna
- Luxurious queen bed in the master bedroom
- Memory foam twin daybed
- Inflatable queen mattress available
- Refrigerator, freezer, gas stove/oven, toaster oven, french press, bowls, plates, cups, pots and pans, cutlery and even fully stocked salt pepper mills
- 15′ trampoline for the kids (or adults) and some outdoor furniture for you to relax in, on the back porch overlooking the orchard.
- This Epic Cob House is Off-Grid and Earthquake Resistant!
- Studio Earthship in Taos, New Mexico
- Off-Grid Adobe Dome Getaway with Milky Way Views
Our big thanks to Paulo for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses