Nestled 18 feet up in the air is this beautiful treehouse called the “Kottage Knechtion” built from recycled materials. It sits on 5 acres in Nebraska, where there’s also a coffee shop providing complementary breakfast to treehouse guests.
A maze of staircases take you up to the deck and the one-bedroom home. Inside is a queen-sized bed and a separate toilet room, and there’s patio furniture outside for enjoying the sunset or sunrise.
The most striking feature is the large arched window that lets beautiful natural light into the room.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Stay in the Trees at this Nebraska Bed & Breakfast
A maze of staircases take you 18 feet into the air.
This is the entrance to the treehouse.
A little bar with window views.
The ceiling features awesome wood craftsmanship.
A barn door hides the toilet.
A little desk area.
Here’s a luxurious queen bed with a pallet wall.
Love that window over the bed.
Looks cozy in the evening, too.
Cozy little bathroom space.
View from the bottom of the treehouse.
The deck on the treehouse with chairs to enjoy the view.
- Located 18 feet in the air
- Nestled between 2 beautiful cottonwood trees
- Built with reclaimed repurposed materials.
- Guest have access to all the grounds on the acerage
- Access to a private shower just recently built inside our greenhouse a short distance from the treehouse & adjacent to the koffie knechtion
- Guests provided with breakfast of choice at The Koffie Knechtion
- Towels, shampoo & soap is provided
- He Built An Epic Senior-Friendly Treehouse With Elevator Access in Florida
- ORIGIN: Treehouse Around 100-Year-Old Oak Tree
- Treehouse Adventure with Twisty Slide in CA
Our big thanks to Maureen for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses