Looking for a special place to stay? This earth home in La Prado, New Mexico is a simple camping-like experience in a fun round dwelling that lets you get close — or inside — the land.
The adobe walls and floors were created from local clay, and the timber came from the Taos mountains. There’s a composting toilet outside the Kiva structure, as well as nearby hot springs for a shower experience (no running water in the home). This is a wonderful glamping experience in a tiny earth home! You can actually rent the spot on Airbnb right here!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Round Adobe Home: The Kiva
Comfortable bed for a good night’s rest.
Amazing desert views from the huge windows.
Adobe floors and walls sourced from local clay.
Look at those skies!
Love that blue door! I need one.
- Sleeps 2
- Adobe structure from local clay
- Timber from Taos mountains
- Nearby to hot springs
- Dirt road
- No running water (but drinking water is provided)
- Silverware, plates, bowls, and mugs provided
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Cob Houses | Vacations | 1974 Coperthwaite Wooden Yurt Getaway in New Hampshire | Fairytale Cob Cottage with Living/Green Roof | Couple Start Tiny House Vacation Village Outside of Zion National Park in Utah
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Pierre and Lea’s Family Tiny House in the Swiss Alps - January 27, 2021
- Coffee Roasting Business in a Promaster 3500 Van - January 27, 2021
- They Moved Into A Tiny House Village Straight Out Of College - January 26, 2021