I’m so excited to show you this finished classic tiny cottage built using Tumbleweed Whidbey Tiny House Plans.
And I think you’ll enjoy looking at what you can really do with 557 sq. ft. in this post.
You also might like to know how and why Lyndsey (the homeowner) did it below.
A Tumbleweed Whidbey Tiny Cottage
I encourage you to enjoy the rest of the tour below and let us know how you’d like living in a cottage like this in the comments:
Welcome to the Little House in Little Rock
Living Area, Kitchen and Loft Space
Living Area with Fireplace and Loft Access
Kitchen with Wonderful Cabinets
More Shots of the Kitchen
Useful Little Phone, Wallet and Keys Nook
The Bedroom with Built in Storage
Floor Plan for the Whidbey Tiny Cottage
Why This Woman Downsized
- Lindsey never used all the space in her previous home.
- She works a lot so she wanted something easier to maintain.
- She wanted to live with what she needed (and not much more).
More Highlights on this Story
- Lindsey does a deep clean of her 557 sq. ft. home in just 1 hour.
- Her utility bill is just $56 per month.
- Her dog enjoys the extra space in the yard thanks to the small cottage.
- Lindsey even has her own raised bed garden and little henhouse.
- And she’s enjoying all of these benefits all while living in the city!
Way to go and Congratulations Lindsey!
Please enjoy the rest of the photo tour and interview with owner/builder at the original article over at At Home Arkansas.
If you’re interested in purchasing the same plans to build your own tiny cottage visit Tumbleweed’s Whidbey page.
Also- please check out her personal blog right here.
And of course- please let us know in the comments below how you’d like living in a little cottage like this one. 🙂
Want More Tiny House Inspiration?
If you enjoyed this cottage you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
And you can help spread the housing revolution by sharing this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Email using the buttons below. Thank you!