This is the home-built Wee Wagon.
It’s for sale for
$7,500 $6,500 in Mesa, Arizona.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below!
Wee Wagon for sale in Arizona: $7.5K
- 8′ x 8′ single axle.
- Steel Frame
- Cedar interior and exterior
- Screen Windows
- Rear Door with double latches and opening window with screen
- Entrance Steps for Rear
- Seat unstacks to make a double bed
- Fabric Headliner
- Bucket Compost Toilet
- Low voltage LED interior and exterior lighting runs on battery
- 110 Volt plug for power
- 3 New Tires. Spare has not been used. 2 mounted have 3,000 miles on them.
- Hand made by a craftsman. Lots of artistic details.
- Contact Patricia: [email protected]; 480-225-4481
Our big thanks to Patricia for sharing!
You can share this micro house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this micro house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Micro Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
The following two tabs change content below.
Natalie C. McKee
Natalie C. McKee is a contributor for Tiny House Talk and the Tiny House Newsletter. She's a wife, and mama of three little kids. She and her family are homesteaders with sheep, goats, chickens, ducks and quail on their happy little acre.
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Incredible Micro House Built on Tiny Japanese Truck - June 9, 2023
- MoonPass Lookouts Stargazing Tiny House - June 9, 2023
- 19-Year-Old Builds Budget Box Truck Tiny Home - June 8, 2023
Can you stand up in it? It’s very pretty and has a lot of amenities for a small tiny home. Not a bad price at all.
I’m not quite sure! I probably could, but I’m a shortie 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
Too bare, but then it isn’t finished yet, is it?
I think it’s mostly just a shell that is finished, but needs your personal touches 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
I don’t care for it so much, it just doesn’t look very nice in my opinion, and then to boot the the thing is so small, you really can’t do much with it…!