This is Lou’s handcrafted vardo tiny house travel trailer that’s for sale out of Why, Arizona.
Lou Brochetti is selling his somewhat famous hand-crafted vardo-style travel trailer. Lou used to be a builder of custom wood boats. All that skill and care went into the construction of his trailer home.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Hand-Built Vardo Tiny House Travel Trailer For Sale in Why, Arizona
Video Tour of Lou’s Vardo Tiny House
- 7×15 feet
- Heavy duty purpose-built chassis
- Timbren off-road suspension
- Rigid foam insulation throughout
- Double pane windows
- 450 watts solar panels
- 470Ah, four 6V flooded cell batteries
- Bogert Engineering charge controller
- Bogert Trimetric 2030 battery monitor
- Samlex 600W pure sine inverter
- 12V Nova Kool 3.5 cubic foot refrigerator
- 12V Nova Kool 2.5 cubic foot top loading freezer
- Nature’s Head composting toilet
- Eco-Temp on demand water heater
- Two burner propane stove
- Olympian Wave 3 propane heater
- Copper propane piping
- Fan-Tastic vent
- 12V 19-inch TV/DVD and digital antenna
- ARB awning
- Can be towed by a mid-size pickup truck
- Price is $30,000 for the vardo alone
- Large landscaped and improved space at Coyote Howls East Campground in Why, AZ can be part of a package deal
- Improvements include 8×10 storage shed that’s insulated and vented, washing station, and more
- For availability and contact information please visit the link below:
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Home