I don’t know that I’ll ever get tired of showing off round homes here! While this 30-foot-diameter structure is more “small” than tiny, it looks itty-bitty next to the main house (also round) that stands nearby. The recently renovated space is brimming with luxuries like radiant floor heating, low or no VOCs, and organic cotton bed linens.
The bedroom is actually a small rectangular addition to the main round home, where you’ll find the living room, a small dining area, the spacious and well-stocked kitchen, and a bathroom with a tiled shower and rainfall shower head. You’re a short walk to private lake access, and there are beautiful outdoor areas to enjoy on the property as well.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Small Round Cabin in Michigan
A 30 ft. round home provides 706 square feet of living space.
The mustard yellow backsplash is amazing!
A farmhouse sink and full-sized appliances welcome you to cook.
Three people can eat at the island.
A leather couch provides living room seating.
There’s a center circle that lets in light.
This looks like the spot for the bookworm!
Ceiling fans are great to move the air around.
The entertainment center even has records for you to enjoy.
The view from the bedroom.
Your bedroom is a separate space off the main circle.
Luxury linens welcome you to relax.
The lovely 3/4 bathroom has a residential toilet.
There’s nice storage for linens and toiletries.
The sage-green tiles in large shower are lovely.
Enjoy relaxing under the pergola.
Here you can see the bedroom addition, which has log-cabin feel!
There’s a “mama home” to the left of the guest house.
- Experience living in the round. This recently renovated home is a super energy efficient 30 ft diameter circle. We are situated in the heart of Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore and a 300 ft walk to secluded public access on Big Glen Lake.
- A place to adventure, relax and restore: this home is designed for sustainability and comfort. Enjoy local food & coffee, choose the perfect record for every mood and explore the wonder of Sleeping Bear. We hope you find inspiration and rejuvenation.
- The home is wrapped in near floor to ceiling windows so you can enjoy the 2 acre wooded and landscaped property with medicinal plants, fruit trees and forest of cedar, white pine, maple, birch and beech. The single level open floor plan, with 10 foot ceilings, radiant floor heating, great room and an inspiring light shaft offer a truly unique experience.
- The home has been styled and curated for your comfort, enjoyment and health. Eco-friendly zero VOC paint was used in each space and air filtering plants are positioned throughout the home. A mixture of handcrafted furniture, local artisan pieces and comfortable seating provide an inviting environment to relax and enjoy.
- Other amenities include:
- Reverse osmosis filtered water for drinking
- Fully stocked kitchen including Instant Pot, pour over and drip coffee makers, stainless steel pots and pans
- Locally roasted organic coffee and hand blended organic teas
- Organic spices and herbs for cooking
- Low waste property incorporates reclaimed and upcycled natural materials, minimal plastic and a compost system
- Wifi access + Roku soundbar with Netflix
- Essential oil diffuser + oils
- Rain shower
- Organic cotton bed linens from Under The Canopy
- Cleaned with effective natural, non-toxic and biodegradable products
- Whole home standby generator to provide electricity and heat if there is a local outage
- Fort Ebey Treehouse with Wrap-Around Porch
- Amazing Two-Story Round Houseboat in France
- Forest Garden Yurt Cabin with Companion Bathhouse
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses