Project Yonder is an awesome new van conversion company based in the United Kingdom, and this 2016 LWB Volkswagen Crafter is their latest creation for sale.
The interior features a blend of “duck green” cabinets and medium-tone wood paneling to create a modern, cozy feel. There’s a stationary bed in the back of the van over a finished garage, as well kitchenette and dining/living space that also hides a cassette toilet.
Enjoy the photo tour below, and get in touch with the sellers (asking £44,990) over on their website here.
Don’t miss other awesome van conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
UK Van Conversion Company’s Latest Van For Sale (SOLD)
Dining space for two.
The garage looks awesome, all paneled out.
Storage compartments make it easy to put things away.
Built-in phone cubby and hooks.
Skylight provides some natural light.
View with the window open.
Do you like the hunter green cabinets?
View from the back of the van.
Cool towel rack/bookshelf
Magazine holder and mini-fridge.
Easy open storage.
Easy space for working from home.
Hidden toilet compartment!
Couch area in the very front.
Those butcher block counter tops are amazing as well!
Get ready for stealthy vanlife.
View with the doors closed.
- VEHICLE SPECIFICATION:
- 3 Berth Campervan
- Black 2016 Volkswagen Crafter
- 6-month vehicle warranty from date of purchase
- Low mileage – 42,000
- Full service history
- 1 owner from new
- Air Conditioning
- Vehicle has been weighed post conversion (2900kg)
- Engine and body work in excellent condition
- Cab area in excellent condition
- Engine immobiliser
- Vehicle alarm
- Tyres in excellent condition
- 2 keys
- Manual Transmission
- Engine size: 2.0
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Number of gears: 6
- *Weighbridge certificate*
- *Landlords Gas Safety sign off *
- *240V electrical certificate*
- CONVERSION DESCRIPTION
- Solid wood Iroko worktops finished with Danish Oil
- Hand painted Farrow & Ball cabinets in ‘Duck Green – Part of the Colour by Nature series in association with the Natural History Museum’
- Fixed seating with internal storage and professionally made linen seat cushions
- Tinted windows with professionally made linen blackout curtains
- 2 ring Thetford gas hob
- 80L Dometic CRE80 Fridge/Freezer
- 4KW Planar diesel heater
- Lagun adjustable table
- Thetford PortaPotti
- Ample storage and large garage area
- 2x Dometic roof vent with blackout blinds and fly net
- 70L fresh water tank (with fill gauge)
- 52L waste water tank (with fill gauge)
- 2 x 110Ah leisure batteries
- 175W Victorn Energy Solar Panel
- Victron Energy MPPT 75/15 solar energy converter
- Solar and battery can be monitored via Bluetooth using the Victron app
- 1000W Inverter
- C-Tech smart alternator
- 240V hook up
- Delivery can be arranged
- Custom Van Conversion in Florida by @van.bots
- This Inseparable Couple Loves Their 2500 Sprinter Van Conversion
- $12k High Top Van Conversion
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Vans | Van Life | Van Dwelling | Van Conversions For Sale | Vehicles | Tiny Houses For Sale
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- DIY ProMaster w Office & Rooftop Deck - May 31, 2023
- Half & Half Stationary and Travel Bus Life - May 31, 2023
- Skyframe A-Frame in Maine w/ Spiral Staircase - May 31, 2023
Ok, I was totally loving this already, but that hidden toilet completely sold me on this van. It’s one of the nicest vans I’ve seen and really well organized. I like the bed area, too, with its privacy, and the garage is great! I could live in this full time. It’s great!!