This 18 ft. THOW was built by Tiny Haven Spaces in middle Tennessee. The company builds tiny homes as well as tiny play spaces (think an A-frame “fort” for kids and other structures). This traditional-style THOW is selling for $59,000 and comes partially furnished.
It has that classic farmhouse-vibe with white shiplap inside and out, metal roofing, bamboo butcher block and gold accents. There’s a neat flip-down table/desk, and a queen-sized loft bedroom accessible via wooden ladder. The second loft is for storage, and there’s a mini deck out the front door.
Enjoy the photo tour below and make an offer here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Traditional Farmhouse-Style THOW For Sale
Love the classy window panes and door knocker.
The mini couch/loveseat is included.
Ta-da! A desk!
Main bedroom loft is bright and open.
Stunning navy cabinets in the kitchen.
A mini loft for storage over here.
Can’t get over how cute these windows are.
The bamboo counters look great.
And the cooktop tucks away.
Mini vanity in the bathroom.
30×30 Shower with curtain
Could you live here?
- $59K (Firm)
- Custom built 175sq ft luxury tiny house on wheels
- 18ft tiny house
- Expertly built, upgraded luxury window package (including removable screens), luxury brass fixtures, large loft plus additional small storage loft, and front door porch!
- No delivery available (pick up in middle TN)
- (All features, furniture, and decor shown in pictures are included in the sale)
- Custom tiny house trailer
- Upgraded casement windows
- Hardwood flooring
- LED Lights
- Propane tank less water heater
- Spray foam insulation R value of 13
- HVAC Mini Split, heat and cooling
- Luxury brass fixtures
- Large downstairs closet
- Ship lap throughout
- Wall mounted fold down table for dining table or desk
- 48″ gray plush velvet couch with storage under couch
- 30″ x 30″ shower with shower curtain
- Tile flooring
- Small vanity with storage
- White sliding pocket barndoor.
- NOTE: We did not include an actual toilet in this tiny house. We know that people going tiny have VERY specific desires about which type of toilet they want for their tiny house. We left an open space in the bathroom for any possible toilet to be installed. This is a simple add that any plumber or handy DIYer could do.
- Deep navy kitchen cabinets
- Bamboo butcher block countertops
- Two burner electric cook top
- Mini Frigidaire vintage inspired fridge
- Large queen sized loft
- Wooden ladder (can move ladder from one loft to other to access the storage loft) brass metal pipe railing
- Stained wood flooring on the floor of the loft.
- Outside Storage compartment for propane and tankless water heater.
- $1.5K Off 28 & 32 Foot Roomy Retreat THOWs
- The Almont 2.0: No-Loft THOW by Homestead Tiny House Co.
- Baja Surf Shack: 258 Sq. Ft. THOW w/ Murphy Bed
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Soul-Sucking Job to Full-Time Musician Buslife - October 19, 2021
- 300 Sq. Ft. Leaf Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm - October 19, 2021
- The Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From ‘Big House’ to Tiny Life - October 18, 2021