Alex & Mikayla got started on their bus not quite planning what it would eventually turn into — their “permanent” home on wheels. In their interview with Tiny Home Tours, the couple expressed how awesome it is to sit back at the end of the day and think, “Wow, we did this!”
Their bus was created on a tight budget, but you wouldn’t know just by looking at it. Their kitchen, the true focal point of the home, features a stunning long butcher block counter top with a deep sink and propane burner cook top. What I really love is their set-up in the back of the bus: Bed on one side, and their bathroom on the other side.
They also have two animal babies on the road with them, and the couple love the life their pets get to live. See more in the video below!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
These Two & Their Paw Babies in a Skoolie Conversion
Appropriately, they named her “Sage.”
The happy couple got married just last month!
VIDEO: DIY School Bus Tiny House – Finding Financial Freedom
- She’s a Poet on a Journey in Her Skoolie
- Scuba Diving Couple and their “Octobus” Skoolie Conversion
- Their Super Cozy Skoolie Cottage w/ 2 Dogs
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Fully Off-Grid THOW in New Zealand with Stand Up Loft - May 25, 2022
- “The Smell of Rain” THOW by Baluchon Offers a Fresh Start - May 25, 2022
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022