Shane purchased a home when he was young and settled down into a job for more than a decade before he realized he wanted more out of life. He started out in a Sprinter conversion (and then another one), and finally found himself building out a short bus! His ultimate goal is to find where in the country he wants to settle down for good.
The interior of the bus is filled with beautiful woodwork and really neat window/epoxy features. It feels so light and open — and there’s even a corner shower with a sit-down seat. The kitchen is compact, but it has everything you’d need, including a hidden cooktop. What do you like most about this bus?
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Unique Shower Design & Stunning Woodwork
The gorgeous shower has a seat!
All the drawers are soft close and one holds the two-burner cooktop.
VIDEO: Self-Built Toxic Free Light-Filled Skoolie
- He bought a home at a young age and got into the “grind”
- Four years ago, he wanted some freedom!
- He built two Sprinter vans and then this bus
- He makes money helping other people build out and fix their buses/vans
- He prefers bus life to van life!
- This Short Bus is Her 6th Tiny Home Build!
- Colin’s Short Bus With Rooftop Deck
- The Bibia Bus: DIY Short Bus Conversion w/ Shower
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023