Not only that but it’s also lighter in weight too. And when you go inside I think you’ll be amazed at all that’s in there.
Granted, this is pretty big for a teardrop trailer but you could still consider it one if you wanted to.
Aerodynamic Tiny House on Wheels
Enjoy the rest of this aerodynamic DIY stick built micro house on wheels below:
Inside this Teardrop Trailer Micro Home
Kitchen with View
Bathroom with Shower
On the road again…
Discussion: Traveling with your own DIY Tiny House
Have you ever thought of designing and building your own micro home to travel in? I’ve always wanted to build a teardrop camper to travel with economically but a lot smaller than this one. I’d build one that I could pull with a 4-cylinder or a 6-cylinder car for long trips, to go cross country, etc. How about you?
Sources and Resources
- Tiny Home Teardrop Trailer (source)
- How to Build Tiny Houses on Wheels Guide (affiliate)
- More Teardrop Campers and Micro Cabins on Tiny House Talk
If you enjoyed this DIY aerodynamic micro house (aka teardrop camper/trailer) help us spread the word with a “Like” or share below, tell us your favorite part about it in the comments and join our free daily tiny house newsletter for more!
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- She Moved Her Tiny House Out of Hurricane Florence’s Way - September 19, 2018
- Family of Three Live and Work in 28ft Tiny Home - September 13, 2018
- Traveling Nurse and Fiance Build Tiny House Together - September 12, 2018