SignaTour Campers is a Tampa, Florida based small business that builds high-quality teardrop campers. These micro campers are lightweight, inexpensive to buy, cheap to maintain and you can pull it with just about any vehicle. In fact, one customer of the SignaTour teardrop trailers have been pulled theirs with a Smart Car!
Hand Built Teardrop Campers by SignaTour Campers
SignaTour Campers builds each teardrop trailer by hand to ensure the highest quality and attention to detail. Each one is 5′ x 8′ with the modified teardrop shape to maximize the space inside.
Here is a brief list of some of the materials used:
- Sliding windows
- Doors with screens
- Smooth birch wood interior finish
- Roof Vents
- Air conditioning options
Storage in a Micro Camper
The most popular model, the Biscayne, offers a screened door and window on both sides so you can have easy access to get in and out but also to give you great natural ventilation.
You’ll find that these little campers pack a lot of storage. There are separate cargo space and full-width cabinets. The cabinets open from the outside as well. It acts as a mini galley and ultimately leaves you with more interior space.
Other Details Include
- Weights 860 lbs.
- Tongue weight is approximately 92 lbs.
- 13″ wheels
- Watertight sealed exterior
- Locking exterior cargo space
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 850-sq.-ft. Small House Built Legally As An ADU In Los Angeles - June 16, 2021
- Daisy Chain Book Co.’s Bookstore Van Build - June 16, 2021
- Stealth And Modern Dodge Ram ProMaster Van Build For Sale! - June 15, 2021