This is the Escape e-Vista tiny house, a 23.5-ft. modern tiny cabin on a trailer.
The signature huge picture window hangs over the ground-floor bedroom, and the storage is all up high in wrap-around open shelving. This model starts at just $43,600. Learn more below!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Modern Tiny House That’s Affordable
This model has an induction cooktop.
I love the shelving above the bed.
Pop up desk space with a cute little chair
Pull-out under-bed storage.
Storage above the fridge.
Hanging pegs when you walk in.
VIDEO: Tour of a built e-VISTA 2 Tiny House
- New eVista
- All-Electric unit designed to provide customers maximum flexibility of use.
- Dramatic end window wall
- Large opening windows
- Amazing amount of usable space
- Queen bed, High-efficiency A/C heat pump, over 50′ of shelves
- Full bathroom with shower, large storage closet, window coverings
- USB Outlets, Kitchen with Induction cook top + Hood
- Solid maple butcher block top, Tall fridge/freezer
- This unit has been sold but you can quote and customize your very own new one here
- Learn more below
- Escape e-Vista Tiny House – custom order your own right here
- Escape eVista Tiny House On Sale/Available-Now
- ESCAPE All-Electric Tiny Homes Now Available!
- Escape’s Mid-Century Modern N1 Tiny Home
- Escape e-Vista Tiny House
- Shou Sugi Ban Siding on a Vista Tiny House!
Our big thanks to Dan for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Tiny Homes for Sale
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Macrocarpa Tiny House with a Stand Up Loft by Evergreen Homes in Australia - May 29, 2023
- They Turned An Amazon Van into a Tiny Home - May 29, 2023
- Building a Box Truck in 90 Days - May 29, 2023
Great simple design though would change the bed for 2 couch beds and raise the window sills so I can walk around naked.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Well you thought that was epic too.
Well after watching the video, boy there would be alot of changes I would make. First I would get rid of that big window where the bed is. I would have a solid wall there with a mini split instead. Next I would get rid of the bed. I would put a Ikea day bed there instead. I would get rid of the shelves blocking the window,so I could clean the window with no problem. I do like the picture of the sink,micro wave ,but would put in a apartment size stove. I would take out the wall between the cook top and frig,and extent the counter,but in a under the counter frig,plus put in more upper cabinets. In the bathroom I would remove the window from above the sink and put in a mirror, Put the window on the wall behind the toilet. Then this unit would be great for me. These are just my thoughts.
I would have to add some paint inside. Too much brown in near shades. I would not want to pack everything to move this home. Things will fall off those shelves. Also, I am not fond of the bed arrangement or that big window next to it. Some people will like the unit. As with others, changes would need to be made for my taste.
Having a lower level bed is great for my age.