Nestled among the pines and oaks in Mimizan, France sits this charming Shepherd’s Hut owned by Evelyne. She rents it out on Airbnb for those looking for a peaceful, but luxurious vacation stay.
The hut has a little front deck that leads into a single-level living space, complete with a kitchenette and bathroom. The interior has a quaint cottage feel, with crisp white walls and robin’s egg blue/yellow accent colors.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Single Level THOW Surrounded by Nature: Vacation Spot
Read a book or take a nap in the hammock outside.
The kitchen area with a kettle, cooktop and microwave.
Enjoy breakfast by the window.
The double bed sits next to the bathroom at the back of the THOW.
The couch acts as additional seating.
I just love the colors they chose here.
Under-bed storage, and a curtain for privacy.
A look inside the bathroom.
The view from the Shepherd Hut front door.
Outdoor furniture for enjoying nature.
This picture brings my heart peace!
Oh, and if you bring kids there’s this awesome playset!
What do you think of this hut?
- 18m2 trailer in a pine and oak wooded airial.
- Hot water
- Cleaning products
- Bedroom and laundry
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothing storage: dresser
- High chair
- Children’s books and toys for ages 0-2 years old and 2-5 years old
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Baby bath
- Portable fans
- Internet and office: Wifi — Available throughout the listing
- Dedicated workspace
- Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Hot water kettle
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dining table
- Private entrance
- Separate street or building entrance
- Shared garden or backyard
- An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- Free parking on premises
- Foxdown Huts: British Shepherd Hut Builder
- The Gracie Gypsy Wagon by Rolling Homes, Australia
- Shuttle-Bus Turned Off-Grid Motor-Cabin
Our big thanks to Evelyne for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2012 Chevrolet Express Short Bus Conversion For Sale - December 5, 2022
- Modern and Minimal Lofted Cascade Max - December 5, 2022
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022