It’s been converted by the current owners (sellers) and it features a 2.7L 5-cylinder Mercedes Turbo Diesel engine.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
’04 Diesel Sprinter Conversion with High Roof and Rhino Liner Paint Job For Sale in Woodland, California
Images via eBay
Images via eBay
- Solar Power – Dometic Refrigerator + Dimmable LED Lights + USB Ports + 110v Outlets
- 6 Gallon Water Tank – Dometic Kitchen Sink + Outdoor Shower + Surfboard Sprayer
- 12 Gallon Propane Tank – Dometic 2 Burner Stove + Mr Buddy Heater
- Rear Compressed Air Bumper (fill up your bike tires)
- 22″ LED Light Bar (front bumper) + ARB 3500 Awning
- Passenger Side Swivel Chair + Lagun Movable Mini-Desk
- New JVC Bluetooth Stereo + New Speakers
- Convertible Dining Area + Bed Conversion
- Custom Insulated Blackout Window Covers (Strawfoot Handmade) $1300 Value
- Custom Rhino Liner Sage Green Paint Job
- 179,000 Miles – RWD – Automatic
- T1N Mercedes Turbo Diesel Engine – 2.7 liter 5 cylinder (gets 25 MPG)
- Plus these amazing engines are well known for getting over 1 million miles on them!
- RARE 118 Shorty Wheelbase – Fits In Any Parking Space!
- Clean Title + Clean Carfax + Service Records Available
- Guaranteed No Mechanical Issues – Van Runs Perfectly!
Learn more over at the eBay listing.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Canyon Hideout Bungalow 1958 Airstream - February 24, 2020
- 320-sq.-ft. Shipping Container Cottage - February 24, 2020
- Tiny House Couple Rehab A Small Home! (Before & After) - February 21, 2020