This couple’s 129 sq. ft. tiny home on wheels sits on their very own off-grid micro-homestead.
On the property, you’ll notice they have solar panels, gardening beds, a small pond, a barn that burned down, and more! When you go inside their tiny home on wheels, you’ll find they have a wonderful tiny living space with a sleeping loft, living area, kitchen, bathroom, workspace, wardrobe, an abundance of shelving, and more.
Please don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
VIDEO TOUR of Couple’s Off-Grid Micro-homestead with Tiny Home on Wheels
Resources (learn more)
- Jess & Dan’s blog
- Deek’s Tiny House Book on AMAZON
- Deek’s website – RelaxShacks.com
You can share this couple’s off-grid micro-homestead with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020