Ever dreamed of running your very own business? Thought it doesn’t mesh with your dream of going tiny and traveling? Meet Mike and Ciera! They run their very own Etsy shop, Made to Cut, from the front of their DIY tiny house on wheels. And they do it all while traveling the U.S.!
In order to avoid high rent and overhead fees, the couple built their very own tiny home outfitted with everything they need to create gorgeous laser-cut signs and other products, primarily from birch wood. They then ship these all over the country, and pay for their travels from their business income.
While they are honest about how tough it can be as entrepreneurs, they are happy with the two years they’ve spent on the road making their dreams a reality. Watch their tour/interview with Tiny Home Tours below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
How This Couple Runs a Business From Their Tiny House
They lovingly refer to their home as the “caboose.”
Their queen bed with a skylight, and dog cubbies underneath.
VIDEO: Custom DIY Travel Trailer Tiny House
- Queen bed
- Workspace in front of THOW
- Pull-down curtain to block off the work area
- Kitchen with hidden stovetop
- Dog beds under stationary people bed
- Been traveling the US for 2 years
- Former Hoarder Goes Tiny w/ Two Cats and Home Business
- Fitz Roy THOW: One Floor Tiny House Design
- 25-Year-Old Business Owner’s Jungalow Tiny House
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours on YouTube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin - January 22, 2022
- Traditional ‘Trullo’ Home in Italy With Stone-Coned Roof! - January 22, 2022
- Round, Two-Bedroom ‘Ula’ Cottage in Kenya - January 21, 2022