This is a little chalet cabin with mountain views in Switzerland that’s available to book via Gilda on Airbnb.
The farmhouse consists of: large bedroom with mezzanine, kitchen open on a large living room with sofa bed, bathroom with shower, private garden and wonderful views of the valley. The farmhouse is located on the Monti di Sobrio, a place where many hiking trails for hiking and mountain biking but also for winter sports.1
Don’t miss other incredible cabins like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Mountain-Top Chalet Cabin in Switzerland
- From Weekend Trips to Full-Time Tiny House Living in Switzerland
- She Built A Swiss Tiny House With Dad
- Stone-Shaped Sculpture Micro Cabin in the Swiss Alps
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023