Originally built on Tiny House Nation and dubbed “The Poker Night House,” this tiny house with tons of entertaining space is ready for new owners. Now all grown up, she prefers to be called “The Cedar Queen,” and houses 28 feet of luxurious details you’re sure to love.
There’s a large living room area with a central entertainment center complete with an electric fireplace and inset flatscreen TV. A ladder takes you up to the office loft, which features a wrap-around desk perfect for pandemic-style working-from-home. Beneath the loft bedroom is the u-shaped kitchen where you’ll find an induction cooktop, oven, and bar seating.
Having a hard time agreeing on what to watch? There’s a mini seating area where you can put another TV! Head over to Tiny House Listings to make an offer (asking $89,500).
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
THOW with Work-From-Home Loft
This home has such a unique roofline!
What a great spot to watch TV or curl up by the fire.
Here’s a picture of the home from “before.”
There’s even a built-in wine rack.
The “curved” staircase still offers good storage.
More storage in the loft bedroom for clothing.
Here’s the second mini sitting area.
Perfect spot to work from home! Love that skylight.
The little bar seating area looks out the window.
What would you work on up here?
Here’s the floor plan and a side-cut.
- 330 square feet including lofts
- Dry Weight 16,000lbs
- Custom Entertainment Center made of Beetle Kill Pine with Fireplace and inset flat screen TV
- 2 lofts (one accessible by staggered stairs and another by ladder)
- The kitchen has an oven, induction stove, full-size fridge and long countertop. Range: GE 24″ Self Clean Free Standing Electric Range , Fridge: Haier 10.1-Cubic Ft Top Freezer Refrigerator
- Silestone Countertops in Kitchen and Bathroom
- Plenty of storage and natural night.
- LED Lighting
- The bathroom includes a beautifully tiled shower, flushing toilet and large sink.
- Dimplex Wickson 34″ Electric Fireplace.
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Two 5 Gallon Electric Water Heaters. One in Kitchen and one in the bathroom
- Ceiling Fan with remote control
- 50 Amp
- All Electric Home
- Cedar and Metal & Panel siding. EPDM/TPO roofing material
- Triple Axle Trailer Made Trailer
- Built in 2015 by Rebuild Right
- This tiny house was featured on FYI’s series Tiny House Nation, Season 3, Episode 17 – dubbed “The Poker Night House”!
- 40×10 Gooseneck Tiny House with a Big Bathroom by Liberation Tiny Homes
- Black and White Braxton Tiny House on Wheels by Modern Tiny Living
- Will & Devan’s Liberation Tiny Home in New Hampshire
Our big thanks to Jamie for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022