These scuba divers were working in Honduras when they met and wanted to spend more time together. Polly had always dreamed of #vanlife and Isaac had already built out one rig, so they decided to build something together. They only had 90 days, though, because that’s the longest Isaac’s Visa would let him stay in the U.S.
As soon as their box truck was complete, they crossed the border into Mexico and began their travels. So far it’s been a wonderful experience, and you’ll never believe what a beautiful tiny home they built in just 3 months!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Scuba Divers Touring Mexico in Their Box Truck
They built a “normal” double bed in the middle of the rig.
The back door opens to allow in so much sunshine.
VIDEO: Self Converted Box Truck – Stealth Tiny Home
- His 4×4 Box Truck with a Penthouse Tent
- Elfie: The Craigslist-Created Box Truck
- Party Box Truck Conversion w/ Elevator Bed
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023