If you’re looking for that trendy farmhouse feel in a stunning tiny house on wheels, look no further than this 28 foot beauty, complete with two extra large lofts and a spacious center kitchen.
I really love the large living room area with picture windows on three sides — it designates a clear spot for family hang-out time and has a projector screen installed! The bathroom also includes a washer and dryer unit, which means no laundromat runs.
The kitchen has everything minus an oven, but the existing owners have an instant pot, electric hot plate and convection oven in addition to their refrigerator. The home is listed on Tiny House Marketplace here for sale for $95,000.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Lovely Tiny House with Tons of Windows: $95K for Sale
This living room is the perfect place to hang out.
The window treatments are creatively hung.
You can see the projector hung in front of this window.
The kitchen has gorgeous butcher block countertops.
That under-window table pops up as a bar.
Good spot for dinner with a view.
Nice, deep sink for dishwashing.
What a neat hanging fixture!
Bathroom has a basin sink and more butcher block.
Lovely stained glass privacy window.
Good-sized shower in here!
Here’s hanging storage and a washer/dryer unit.
- Asking $95,000
- 28’ tiny house
- 300 sq ft of living space
- 10 large windows
- Peaked ceilings
- Double lofts
- Ceiling mounted projector and screen in living room
- Galley kitchen in the center of the tiny house with 10’ peaked wood ceiling and approximately 70sq ft of space.
- Pop up, butcher block, breakfast bar
- Butcher block counter tops
- Large modern stainless steel farmhouse sink with accessories.
- Restroom is equipped with a stacked washer and dryer, armoire, standard sized corner shower, standard toilet, and a vessel sink on matching butcher block counter with drawers beneath
- One loft has 56sq ft of space. The peaked ceiling provide ample space with 6 ft sliding windows on either side.
- The other loft, above the living room, provides approximately 63 sq ft with same peaked ceiling and double sliding 6 ft windows.
- Included but not shown, electric mini ac split, and propane on demand hot water heater.
- 28′ Modern Tiny House on Wheels by Liberation Tiny Homes
- Custom 28ft Cascade Tiny House w/ Slide-out by Tiny Idahomes
- Wasatch 28-ft. Tiny House Plans by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
Our big thanks to Tiny House Marketplace for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | For Sale | Interiors
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm - March 30, 2023
- 24 Ft. Coastal Modern THOW by Modern Tiny Living - March 30, 2023
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023
It’s a beautiful home and well designed. It would make someone a nice, cozy, and lovely home. It has a lot of special features in wood accents, lots of windows, and a great bathroom. I would have liked to see the lofts, but I am sure they are nice as the rest of the house is so nice. The price is a little steep, but that’s an ongoing issue with every tiny house blog, right? Good luck!
More an issue with what prices tend to be in places like California, especially in certain areas where everything can cost more, and how anything constructed recently over the last several months would have been hit with much higher material costs.
While a lot depends on the details, like what’s included and how they choose to do the interior, etc. For example, a similar size 28′ THOW that just has no furnishings or appliances, but is otherwise complete, is available for sale in Lakeside, CA for $39,000… So there’s just a lot of variables for the different prices…
Some prices are steep, some are charging more than its worth, sometimes that’s because their costs are higher where they are and have to pass on that cost to the buyer but others can instead be giving more than others and that factors into the price… So details matter and each one should be judged case by case…
It’s just most don’t do that and tend to generalize, which can make it seem like a wide spread problem when it can be very localized and just changing a few details can provide options at a very different price range.
I didn’t care for it from the outside but the inside is suprisingly nice.