It features beetle kill pine flooring and ceiling, a bedroom with bunk beds on the main floor, a full bathroom, a pretty big kitchen for a tiny house, a large master loft with built in storage, and more. Take a gander below!
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family-friendly 28-ft. Wasatch Tiny House Plans with Main-floor Bunk Bed Room by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
This tiny house features a staircase with windows on your way up to the loft. Pretty-nice!
A compact ceiling fan is installed to keep the air moving inside.
There are deep cabinets in this tiny house kitchen!
VIDEO TOUR – 28-ft. Tiny House Built for Family of Four
The plans are available as a PDF download and/or SketchUp Model. PDF is $249 and SketchUp model file is $99. Pricing may change. Learn more below!
- San Mateo 24 Ft THOW by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
- Michelle’s 26 ft. AWAKES THOW by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
- Tiny Off-Grid Carpool Kiosk by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023