This is Russ-StickAcres.com’s beautiful wee house cottage/cabin surrounded by and built-with nature.
It has lots of windows, a unique shape, and is built using cordwood construction and bottles which is really interesting and cool-looking. It has a companion outhouse that goes by The Wee Wee House.
Don’t miss other super-awesome tiny homes and stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Woods-woman’s Rustic Tiny Cabin Retreat with Companion Outhouse
Her little cabin is used for reading, writing, day dreaming, and more… It has an awesome little custom refrigerator to keep beverages cool. You’ll see a photo of it from the outside of the house.
It’s very natural looking inside and out and is outfitted with bookshelves, a computer, printer, coffee maker, and more…
The Wee Wee House… (Outhouse)…
I love the large windows and screen doors. All of the materials used to build it were recycled which is awesome. Below are a few photos, for the rest please go give Woodswoman and Rustic Russ a visit to their blog.
Photo credits: Woodwoman and Rustic Russ
- She built this tiny house as a getaway/retreat
- Used for writing, thinking, relaxing…
- It even has a companion outhouse
- So you really could live simply in it
- It has relatively large windows
- A super-nice custom screened door so you can really enjoy nature
- Built with recycled/reclaimed materials
- Built using cordwood construction
- Super-unique and awesome!
Check out these other super-interesting tiny cabins:
- Retro Trailer Cabin with Trampoline Awning
- Extremely-Tiny 100 Sq. Ft. Off-Grid Micro Cabin w/ Circular Door Entry in Portugal & Looks Like a “Hobbit” House!
- Detachable Micro Cabin Motorhome: Haaks Opperland Campervan
- Handcrafted Tiny House with Wings: All Reclaimed Materials!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses