This is a 1950s Retro Tiny House by Trekker Trailers that has one of my favorite features: A colorful fridge!
I’ve been seeing these more and more on Pinterest and in tiny homes, particularly this aqua/turquoise color. Trekker Trailers designed the custom build around the buyer’s refrigerator choice, and it’s pretty darn cute! Plus, the fold-down bed is a nice space-saver!
Related: Anna White’s Open Concept Modern Tiny House with Elevator Bed
1950s Retro Tiny House by Trekker Trailers
Related: Family of Four’s Retro Tiny House
Video: 1950s Retro Tiny House by Trekker Trailers
Related: Tiny Retro Cottage called the Sparrow House in Bend, OR
- Awesome 1950s retro design
- Cedar shake and board and batten exterior
- Removable exterior dormer over door
- “Half loft” fold-down bed
- 20″ oven
- Full-size shower
- Couch that turns into full guest bed
- Eating nook
- Aqua fridge! Want one? Check out this article. (Scroll to the bottom for list of suppliers)
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Buttercup Tiny House by Modern Tiny Living - May 30, 2023
- Nine Months Building their Camper Van - May 30, 2023
- Macrocarpa Tiny House with a Stand Up Loft by Evergreen Homes in Australia - May 29, 2023
I really like this one. Really reminds me of my 1958 Lincraft Canned Ham. Great colors and style. Thanks for showing this one. It’s a cutie
Super cute 🙂
Cute! I see they did not compromise on “cuteness” ?to make it fun and also comforble… Since not very large saving money but perfect for one….?great idea
Yes 🙂 Such a cute little spot.
If it makes you happy go for it….!
LOVELY! A ’50’s style fridge, WOW! Sure makes for a cozy abode. I would be using that couch to sleep on instead of the fold down loft bed. Too close to the ceiling for me.
Nice work, hope someone will appreciate this TH!